Friday, August 12, 2011

Garage Sale Treasures~Week 16

Garage Sale Treasure Button

Hi Friends!! So sorry for the delay in my post!  We’ve been doing full-time school all week and I have a house full of sickies.  My little Marshmallow isn’t sick but she’s very clingy and since I’m the only one who can hold her, it’s been hard to get my blogging/writing done!  Anyway…I ran errands this afternoon and only had 2 hours to go to:  Goodwill (drop off), Library, Post Office, Walmart and Costco.  I passed SO MANY garage sale signs!  Waaaah!  It was so hard to just drive right by them.  I kept thinking of all you and the great things you’ll be finding this week, just a little jealous!

I can’t wait to see what you found!  I’ll live vicariously through your experiences and purchases!  lol

If you’ve never linked up before, please read this post first and don’t forget to link back!

Joyfully,

Mrs . Taffy

3 comments:

  1. Hope everyone is feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so impressed that you didnt stop at the sales or even at the thrift. You have more will power then I do!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me happy! Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me!!