It’s been a while since I’ve posted any recipes. Sorry about that, you KNOW I’m always cooking and baking and feeding people. So it’s not for lack of inspiration, just lack of time mainly. We’ve been enjoying these muffins both for breakfast and lunch.
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 cup natural peanut butter
- 2 cups mashed bananas
- 2 large eggs whites
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 2 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. salt
1. Preheat oven to 350. Either use muffin tin liners or spray the muffin pans. I’ve been using organic shortening to grease my muffin pans, it works very well.
2. Mix first four ingredients together well, either by hand or with your mixer.
3. Mix the dry ingredients together in a separate bowl and then add them to the wet ingredients, mixing only until blended.
4. Bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes. Makes 18-24
We LOVE these warm! They are so yummy! The last time I served them, we had them with Toad’s in a Hole. (Thanks PW!) I just used something a little non-conventional…Left over waffles!
When I serve them for lunch it’s usually with Broccoli Cauliflower soup! YUM!
Hope you like them too!